Friday, January 7, 2011

*2

it's 12.24 am..mom's still bugging me about the KLCC education fair tmr..>.> sian.. everybody can't seem to leave me alone.. Jega is IMing me now..=.= zzz I really hate him man sometimes..really unbelievable wei he..today..he brought like less than 20 bucks when we went to the Curve..seriously..and he offered to pay for lunch..and then when we went to popular to get our diaries to do that writing thing he wanted when paying he didn't even have fucking enough money wtfuck right? i mean the cashier wrapped it all up and stuff adi.. I'm starting to think about breaking up with him..He's like the total opposite of Kelvin..He doesn't bother sacrificing anything..everything also don't think about me.. He just does whatever is convenient to him..Ditching whoever gets in his schedule..asking ppl out to STP just cuz he needs to fulfill his goal..he go out and all also last min only tell me and expects me to be okay with everything.. Christmas present also he didn't bother he just thinks 'hey my dad is the GM of a rly expensive bra company and it's his last year there so why don't i just get her in a pair of that?'

I'm so sick of him sometimes..everything i do i think of him but he doesn't even give a second thought about me..next year he's leaving for university and he doesn't care whether I'm nearby or whatever.. I even tried to find a uni that offered a partnership with a uni near his but he claims to be thinking of my future when he says i should go to others better than that..he probably can't wait to get rid of me..well i almost wanted to do the same thing..wait til college ended den somehow we'll lose touch and not have to go thru the dirty and mafan-ness of breaking up..haiz..probably when i wake up tmr i won't feel the same way i do right now but.. now i'm just so angry i mean can u fucking believe he msg me that he's busy but can still call me to call wayne for his FUCKING AMWAY AND HIS STUPID STP??? WTFUCK RIGHT??? SHIT LA I NEED TO PLAY SOME DOTA PAWN SOME FUCKING ASS NOOBS!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I FEEL LIKE CALLING HIM AND JUST FUCKING SCREAMING IN HIS EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i said not to bother msging but seriously couldn't he fucking send one fucking sorry msg at least? =.= just cuz i'm not replying doesn't mean he can't msg right? haiz i'm so tired but i rly don feel like sleeping.. and HIMYM doesn't seem to funny right now..>.> blasting my ears with Linkin Park now.. Best remedy to a an emo person..

No comments:

Post a Comment